Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Timpanogos caves!

My family all got together this last week! Including my sisters from Switzerland and Washington state! The only sister we were missing was Megan, who is still on her mission in Portugal! I love getting to see everyone! We all went to the Timpanogos caves! Lots of fun, its a cool cave! :)

Here's the spelunking crew! Have you heard of spelunking? Cause I never have. Apparently everyone else knew what it meant but me, haha.

                                                      Sisters!!!

                                          My Dad and my hubs!

                                           Andy and I in the caves!

                                                Awesome caves!!


            My sister Amye and I cheesing it up for the camera, inside the caves!
       
                                   Have I said how much I love this guy?!!!

                                           On top of he world!

 And I had to throw in this picture! Andy's new toy! A Lathe! I had never heard of these things, but they are pretty awesome! Andy really likes working with wood and we found a great deal on KSL for this! You can carve table legs and all sorts of cool stuff with it.

Here's the baseball bat he made with it. Isn't that cool?! I love it! And he now has a list of things I want him to make for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a list of things for him to make for me! This looks SUPER cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete